Marriage Therapy and Couples Counseling
Let’s face it - Weddings are expensive. But there is an even bigger price to pay on misconceptions, a failed marriage, hurt, betrayal or deception. Premarital counseling will help reduce the likelihood of these issues by building effective skills you can use throughout your marriage. If you would like to work on building a stronger bond between you and your future spouse call us today! Some issues we will work on are listed below!
- Family of Origin - Religious Beliefs - Communication
- Blended Families - Sexual Relationship - Maintaining Love
- Expectations/Attitudes - How to Resolve Conflict - How to Have Fun Together
Is there hope for a lasting marriage? Will we ever stop fighting? How can we recover from an affair? They never understand what I am saying!
While it seems like an overwhelming task to work on problems that have been around for years and you aren't quite sure where to even begin, there is still hope! If you and your spouse are struggling with any of the following issues let us help! We strive to give couples in crisis skills they can begin to use right away to help rebuild the foundation of trust and communication needed to save a marriage.
- Learn to resolve conflict in a healthy manner.
- Improve or rebuild communication skills, including how to listen and be heard.
- Learn how to be assertive without being offensive.
Get help for the following issues:
- Infidelity - Blended Families - Divorce
- Communication Problems - Parenting Skills - Infertility